Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dreaming of Austin

This is Day 3 and I am bored stiff. I must get some books this weekend and catch up op on reading that I have wanted to do since Austin was born. I had an appt today, but cancelled because I am just not feeling well. I feel sick again, but have been trying to get off the meds that help control it. I finally gave in and took the darn thing. I forgot how tough this bedrest stuff is. Thats ok though, it's all worth it. It will be a tough couple of months, but I am up for it.

On a good note, Mark is doing better. His lungs are clear and he is expected to make a full recovery. He is very out of it and confused due to being in a coma for a week. I guess that is to be expected. My mom is sick and can't see him for a couple days. She called up there and got a chance to talk to him for the first time since he woke up. He thought she was on Vacation in Miami. He is very confused, but he will pull through. I am not sure how long he will be in the Hospital. Thanks for all of your Prayers.

Dreaming of Austin today. He is at Grandma De's house until Jason gets off work. I miss that kid even though we get a lot of time together with me being off work. I know he is having much more fun with Grandma De than he would here with me laying around. I enjoy Austin so much and I can't believe there will be another little one before we know it. He says Baby a lot now. It's so sweet. He doesn't understand I am Pregnant, but I think that will come with time. I'm off to watch bad daytime Television. Looking forward to seeing Austin in a couple hours!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a cute picture of him! Thats so sweet that he says baby now! I hope you got some books to read! You can play on pogo.com too!