Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Autumn's 5th Birthday

Autumn's 5th Birthday would have been this past Saturday the 16th. I was feeling too crummy to come on here and post. She has really taught me so much about life at a young age. I take nothing for granted and I appreciate all the special people in my life. I am the Mother I am today because of Autumn. I agree I worry too much sometimes, but I am very aware now. I love that little girl so much it hurts. She is forever a part of me.

Autumn,

I know you are in Heaven with God. I know you are at Peace, I can feel it everyday. I know you are ok and Happy. I know we will one day be reunited and we can enjoy one another for eternity. Guide me as you always have. I need you now more than ever. Please watch over this little baby just as you did your little Brother. Please know you will never be forgotten. You are here with me, your Father, Austin and baby Rice. And here is where you will forever live on. You were on this Earth for a short time, but your presence was so powerful and everlasting. I know you are not alone in Heaven. Please know a part of your family is there with you too. You are so small, but you are the strongest Person I know. I wish I could see how you look now at 5 years old. I see you in my Dreams and you are so Beautiful. I am so proud to be your Mother. I can't ever tell you how sorry I am this happened to you. I wish I would have known I was having problems. If it weren't for you, Austin would not be here today. I love you so much, and I can never put into words how much I miss you. I hope you had a good Birthday. I am sure you were eating Chocolate. I never ate chocolate until I was Pregnant with you. You really loved it. I miss You and love you Autumn. Always and Forever!! Always remember what I told you when I was visiting you everyday. Always remember what I told you when I was holding you in my arms. Never forget what I told you at our final GoodBye.

I will never forget,

Love Mommy

1 comment:

Jill said...

Dawn your birthday note is full of love and it makes me tear up. Happy Birthday Autumn.