Friday, December 26, 2008

34 Weeks!!!







I am 34 weeks today, that could possibly be the magic number for my freedom. I will wait until I see my Doctor on Tuesday to confirm. If all looks good then I should be off restrictions until she arrives. I am nervous because I am feeling a lot of pressure and many more contractions. They are also much stronger. I think she is trying to arrive very soon, but we shall see. I am an big as a whale, or at least it looks and feels that way to me. I am starting to swell a lot in my face, hands and feet. I am very uncomfortable, but it's worth it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hi Dawn,

Just catching up on your blog - congrats on making it to 34 weeks! How wonderful! I hope you are feeling pretty good.

Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday (I noticed your name on my facebook list for tomorrow!): )

Jill said...

Wow!!! You look so good. You really look like you are carrying like how a 'girl' is carried. Did you carry Austin more like a ball? I think you look very good though. I hope she stays in there a couple more weeks for you!!! Let me know how you're doing!