Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thank You

We just had Austin's 2nd Birthday Party a little early. I guess it was a going away Party too. We are moving to Texas in 2 days. Jason got a job offer we could not pass up. We both lost our Jobs with this bad economy. If we stay here in Michigan we will be in trouble. We have to think of the kids, but it still breaks my heart to leave. This is the only home I have ever known. No matter where I go in the area I have memories and friends and family are only a minute away. I am not sure how to deal with them not being there.

Not everyone could make it today and I have some people who came earlier in the week and who will come tomorrow. I have to say I am so touched by all of you. I feel so loved. You all mean the world to me and I hate to leave. I got very emotional the closer the end of the day got. When you all left I cried so hard. I hid in the bathroom to be alone with my thoughts and tears. So many memories came flooding from my life here and memories that include all of you. I want my Children to grow up where I did. I want to be just a drive away from my Family and Friends. I want more than anything to stay close to everyone. Please, lets make sure that happens.

I am not sure what else to say right now other than I am truly touched. Thank you for a perfect day and of course for Austin's gifts.

More to follow...

No comments: