Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Greetings from Texas

Well, I made it - I'm living in Texas now. We have been here for about 2 weeks, but it took a while to get internet, and time to type. Its very different for me since I was used to Jason not working. Now there are 2 kids to take care of and we live in a new place. I have never been to Texas before we decided to move here, so it's been strange.

I don't have much time to sit at the computer right now, kids are sleeping but I think Kayla is waking up. I am being summoned. I adore being a busy mommy of 2. I will post more pics and updates hopefully later tonight when Jason is home from work. I miss all of you back home so much!! You wouldn't believe how much Kayla has changed her looks in 2 weeks!

Love to all

Dawn

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad to see your in Tx now! I hope you can let me know how you're doing. Same email?