Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm Back!

I finally have time to get onto the computer more for updates and whatever! I have been so bad with posting, and I am upset with myself!

Austin has been doing great, almost 14 months old! He is not walking on his own yet, but seriously thinking about it, lol! I can't get him to take a sippy cup still, but we are really working on that! He is enjoying going outside now that the weather is warmer.

Lots of changes going on here. We got rid of our two dogs yesterday. It was really hard to do and I miss them, but we just don't have time anymore. They are in a great home, and we can stop by and see them anytime we want.

We are getting ready to move, so that will be crazy for the next couple of months. It is for the best though and we are very excited about it.

We are going to Vegas in almost a week for my work. I am not excited about it, but not as stressed about it anymore either. I hate to fly, but I am sure all will be fine.

I will be online more often now that we have a laptop. It doesn't work too well to have a toddler and not have a laptop. I LOVE it!!!

I leave you with these pictures from about a month ago - before Austin got a haircut. (I am also taking MANY more pics to post soon too)

Dawn


1 comment:

Jill said...

awww! I like picture #2 the best! He looks so peaceful. .
I'm glad you now have a laptop. Which one did you get? They are so much easier so you can check things quick -even on the kitchen counter= while watching him. Just make sure they can't reach it to pull in on the floor. We learned that the hard way!