Saturday, April 10, 2010

Photo-a-Day

I am starting over today - I should say starting fresh. My blog has changed themes so many times, and here I go with a new one. I want to take a photo a day. This is to better document my children growing and to improve my photography. Nothing is better than practice. I have several friends who are doing this also. So here it goes.





Kayla Bug :) 4.10.2010

I Love:

*The way she always follows me around

*When someone walks into the room she will stop what she is doing to wave and say "hi"

*The way she sings in the car (drives Austin nuts)

*How she will eat anything

*The love she has for her Brother

*When Daddy comes home form work she jumps right into his arms

*How much she loves to play sports, mostly Hockey

*She is a very tough girl but very girly as well

*She loves Princesses and Minnie Mouse

*She loves to carry a purse and she does it so girly too

*Dressing her up is just so fun

*Her love of shoes

I love her!

No comments: